Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 696 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Windows 11 - Your Thoughts?

Quote:(10-17-2021, 06:39 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

microsoft is going to force us to use it anyways and the performance of it is questionable at best
From my personal experience, Windows 11 Is more responsive and faster than Windows 10, shutdown and boot times Included.

Quote:(10-18-2021, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2021, 06:39 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

microsoft is going to force us to use it anyways and the performance of it is questionable at best
From my personal experience, Windows 11 Is more responsive and faster than Windows 10, shutdown and boot times Included.

ive heard the gaming performance is heavily impacted

Quote:(10-18-2021, 02:09 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'm not a gamer, so I can't comment on that.

Have you Installed Windows 11? If so, I'd be Interested to read your experience.

Quote:(10-18-2021, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 02:09 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

I'm not a gamer, so I can't comment on that.

Have you Installed Windows 11? If so, I'd be Interested to read your experience.

i "installed" it through the LTT method on a spare pc and i noticed that some of my fav games, plus applications weren't running as expected, but no daily experience.

My laptop is now eligible for a windows 11 install, so I will do so and create a separate thread of it!

Quote:(10-18-2021, 02:09 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

Your mileage may vary, but my performance seems to have improved (or at the very least stayed the same). Mostly running Bluestacks and New World.

Quote:(10-19-2021, 01:07 AM)fritz Wrote:

What about ram & cpu usage ?

With typical programs open (browser/etc.), I idle at less than 10% usage. If you're on a budget or pre-built machine, it might be worth waiting until there's provable metrics. But personally, I have not noticed a negative impact.

It is possible virtualization-based security is the culprit, but I've heard a variety of things:

Quote:(10-18-2021, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:(10-19-2021, 01:51 AM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (10-19-2021, 01:28 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (10-19-2021, 01:07 AM)fritz Wrote:

With typical programs open (browser/etc.), I idle at less than 10% usage. If you're on a budget or pre-built machine, it might be worth waiting until there's provable metrics. But personally, I have not noticed a negative impact.

It is possible virtualization-based security is the culprit, but I've head a variety of things:

Far from being as accurate as a benchmark, seeing Windows 11 requirements gives me a good hint it won't be lighter than Windows 10 (at least on the ram) :
- Windows 10
  • RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
  • Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- Windows 11
  • RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
  • Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC)

And I feel like there won't be any need to migrate for few years still, but we'll see!

I can't comment on RAM:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(10-19-2021, 01:28 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (10-19-2021, 01:07 AM)fritz Wrote:

It is possible virtualization-based security is the culprit, but I've heard a variety of things:

Far from being as accurate as a benchmark, seeing Windows 11 requirements gives me a good hint it won't be lighter than Windows 10 (at least on the ram) :
- Windows 10
  • RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
  • Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- Windows 11
  • RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
  • Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC)

And I feel like there won't be any need to migrate for few years still, but we'll see!

Quote:(10-18-2021, 05:24 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

i "installed" it through the LTT method on a spare pc and i noticed that some of my fav games, plus applications weren't running as expected, but no daily experience.
Does the PC meet the requirements for Windows 11?

Quote:(10-18-2021, 05:24 PM)✪ vrag ✪ Wrote:

My laptop is now eligible for a windows 11 install, so I will do so and create a separate thread of it!
If you remember, please quote me when the thread Is created.