Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 538 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Windows Repair Software - Will Check Your System And Fix On Auto Mode

Windows Repair software will help if you can not install software, can not install Windows update or you have problems with devices, drivers etc. Windows Repair software will check your system and will find Windows files from Web and download/install on auto mode with log file created. Real life saver for experienced geeks. For Windows 8 – 11.
Developer link:

[To see links please register here]

Windows Repair software is part of Smart Fix software.

Do you have a link to the official/developer's site?

Quote:(12-26-2022, 02:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Unfortunately not. I searched in various ways and can not find.

Quote:(12-26-2022, 10:31 AM)Ft6btmu Wrote:

Quote: (12-26-2022, 02:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

All good.

I just wanted to check the tool's GUI, features and options prior to downloading.

Quote:(12-26-2022, 11:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-26-2022, 10:31 AM)Ft6btmu Wrote:

Quote: (12-26-2022, 02:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

All good.

I just wanted to check the tool's GUI, features and options prior to downloading.

I find the developer link, check OP.

Quote:(12-29-2022, 04:05 PM)Ft6btmu Wrote:

Quote: (12-26-2022, 11:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

All good.

Got It.

Thanks for locating and providing It.

Quote:(12-29-2022, 04:05 PM)Ft6btmu Wrote:

Quote: (12-26-2022, 11:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

All good.

There are several Windows repair software programs available that can help you diagnose and fix problems with your system. Here are a few options:

1. System Repair: This is a free program that can help you diagnose and fix a variety of common Windows problems. It includes a number of tools, such as a registry cleaner, virus scanner, and system optimizer.
  2. Advanced System Repair: This is a paid program that can help you diagnose and fix a wide range of problems with your system. It includes tools for cleaning the registry, optimizing system performance, and fixing common Windows errors.
  3. Reimage Repair: This is a paid program that can help you diagnose and fix problems with your system. It includes a number of tools for repairing and optimizing the system, as well as a database of over 25 million repairable files.
  4. Tweaking Windows Repair: This is a free program that can help you diagnose and fix a variety of common Windows problems. It includes a number of tools for repairing and optimizing the system, as well as a diagnostic tool for identifying problems.

It's worth noting that these programs can be useful for helping to fix common problems with your system, but they may not be able to fix more serious issues. In some cases, it may be necessary to reinstall the operating system or seek professional help to resolve more serious problems.

dddddddddbbbb ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

dddddddddbbbb ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff