Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 379 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Wolf Pack Userbars [VOTE NOW]

I went with #1.
But all three are Dope as fuck man!

Quote:(06-24-2013, 09:08 PM)Huskers Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's hard to choose because everyone has there different opinions. Some will like them some will hate them. Let's see the community thinks.

That's why you have a voting mate.

I hope you get the one you want!

Quote:(06-24-2013, 09:22 PM)qwee Wrote:

It should at least have some kind of border, so it's easier to see that it actually is a wold head.

I was able to interpret a wolf when I seen it last night, must be just you that can't comprehend it.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 09:03 PM)qwee Wrote:

Voted for #1.
I didn't like it very much though. I think the text should have another color, so it's more visible.
+ You can't really see that there's a wolfhead on the left side.

I don't understand what do you mean you can't see there is a wolf head on the side? It's pretty big.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 09:05 PM)Huskers Wrote:

I don't understand what do you mean you can't see there is a wolf head on the side? It's pretty big.

It should at least have some kind of border, so it's easier to see that it actually is a wold head.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 09:22 PM)qwee Wrote:

[Image: a1hoGdx.png]

Something like that?

or this

[Image: bnGfK.gif]

I don't know what I want honestly.

First one looks good.

I think #3 was the best userbar but thats just my personal opinion :yep:

Good luck choosing one.

VOTED FOR THE 1ST ONE CUZ ITS COOL YO