Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 631 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
WordPress - Create your blog and share images, videos, text and/or files.

[Image: k4nY1kp.jpg]
When it comes to blogging the most used software online is WordPress. WordPress can be used to create almost any type of blogs hosted locally or remotely. To use WordPress locally a user just need a server with support for PHP and MySQL aside from the WordPress files. To use WordPress remotely a user just need to register on a WordPress service provider such as Automattic, Inc and configure the user account.

If you are looking for a WordPress service provider with 99% uptime, good protection, great support, lots of plugins and themes, etc then WordPress from Automattic is the site you should try out.

Visit and register your WordPress blog

[To see links please register here]

I dont want to take down your thread but, do you know WordPress is very "Hackeable"?

Yes i know, WordPress is hackable. The wordpress dot com is more secure than self hosting because you don't need to update.

How I can make money on WordPress blog?

Quote:(01-22-2020, 03:14 PM)Sirel Wrote:

How I can make money on WordPress blog?

You can make money by registering a free blog and share the products or services but i don't recommend it.

Quote: (01-22-2020, 04:42 PM)Hoovyendy Wrote:

You better seek for this information on the internet or youtube

I think that's where everything starts.