Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 405 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
WordPress Spammer Evolution V2 - A advanced way to make WordPress.com comments

[Image: kYMQXcR.jpg]

WordPress Spammer Evolution V2 is a advanced way to load WordPress.com blogs with fake comments. Basically the user just need to write a keyword to research, for example: Hacker 2020 and this will return up to 100 results for blogs talking about hacker with posts from 2020. From there a user just need to click in the link that will redirect to the comment section and write a comment. WordPress Spammer Evolution V2 is useful if the user wants to increase the number of comments poiting to the user site with comment spamming.

Pros
- Free, for now.
- Reduced page load
- Directs directly to comments

Cons
- Duplicate results may appear
- Only WordPress.com blogs are supported

Download 1:

[To see links please register here]

Download 2:

Virus Scan:
Source is plain text, use notepad or view below

View Source:

Quote:is a advanced way to load WordPress.com blogs with fake comments
I'm certainly going to have a lot of fun with this.

As always, appreciate your tools.

Quote:(04-02-2020, 02:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

It has passed a few months since i posted this tool and i wonder what is your opinion and if you fount it useful.

Quote:As always, appreciate your tools.

Thanks

Quote:(06-10-2020, 01:09 AM)hacxx Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 02:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

It has passed a few months since i posted this tool and i wonder what is your opinion and if you fount it useful.

Quote:As always, appreciate your tools.

Thanks
You're welcome and more Importantly, thank you for your contributions.

Quote:(07-01-2020, 07:22 AM)JulianSpringer Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2020, 09:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2020, 01:09 AM)hacxx Wrote:

Thanks
You're welcome and more Importantly, thank you for your contributions.
thanks for your answer!
I'm not quite following.

What answer are you referring to?

Nice tool. I've been using it for 2 months already, and it showed excellent results. I have plenty of comments on my blog, and search engines don't even recognize that these comments are fake. Of course, it's not enough to boost your search engine rankings, but it works perfectly as an additional SEO tool. But again, it'd be useless if you don't have a good design on your website. I've been using the [link redacted] services for two months. They helped me with installing the necessary plugins for SEO and made my design attractive to the newcomers. I suppose that my website will definitely get even more users this year.

Quote:(06-28-2021, 08:30 AM)JayWhito Wrote:

Nice tool. I've been using it for 2 months already and it showed great results. I have plenty of comments on my blog and search engines don't even recognize that these comments are fake.

Is good to have positive feedback. Most users do not understand the purpose of this tool but dedicating 1 hour per week or 1 hour per month using this tool will greatly return a good number of users.

does this have something to do with XSS scripts? I know that theres lots of stuff like these on steam, where you can send comments to youre entire friends list while you normally only would be able to send 6 comments during a set amount of time, and you can do this with XSS scripts.

Quote:(07-01-2021, 12:22 PM)d4ggm4sk Wrote:

does this have something to do with XSS scripts? I know that theres lots of stuff like these on steam, where you can send comments to youre entire friends list while you normally only would be able to send 6 comments during a set amount of time, and you can do this with XSS scripts.

No xss script here. What this script does is ask for a keyword and connect to a api to get the results about that keyword on wordpress.com site. Depending on the version that the user is using you can get 10 or 100 targeted results. To finish click on each link and automatically the script will open a new window directly in the comments section, leave a comment and move to next result.

Note: After clicking in a link it will change color, this done to avoid clicking in the same result in case it is a duplicate.

Quote:(07-01-2021, 01:12 PM)hacxx Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2021, 12:22 PM)d4ggm4sk Wrote:

No xss script here. What this script does is ask for a keyword and connect to a api to get the results about that keyword on wordpress.com site. Depending on the version that the user is using you can get 10 or 100 targeted results. To finish click on each link and automatically the script will open a new window directly in the comments section, leave a comment and move to next result.

Note: After clicking in a link it will change color, this done to avoid clicking in the same result in case it is a duplicate.

looks very effective. I know how useful these types of things can be if youre using that website.