Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 352 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
WordPress theme is free.

Theme with a $ 50 value in the market today. Free for.

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 1586892545518.png]

Quote:(09-18-2020, 07:33 PM)SCARIO Wrote:

[Image: screenshot.png]

Nice contribution.

I shall quote @"fsociety". He's created a few blogs using WordPress, so I believe he may be Interested In this.

Quote:(04-14-2020, 10:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Nice contribution.

I shall quote @"fsociety". He's created a few blogs using WordPress, so I believe he may be Interested In this.

Shifted to blogger completely . :cool: :cool: don't use word-press anymore.

Quote:(04-15-2020, 07:54 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2020, 10:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Nice contribution.

Shifted to blogger completely . :cool: :cool: don't use word-press anymore. :sleepy2:

Okay, I thought you still have an Interest In WordPress.

You've made the right decision with Blogger. In my view, It's a lot easier to work with, Inclusive of heavily editing/configuring the HTML template to your needs.

I want to ask you one thing. Can you add more WordPress themes? I want to see more ideas with WordPress themes and eventually create one by my self. At the moment the single thing that I have done, is that I have played a little bit with some demos. I wish to do WordPress themes as good as this

LINK. I love how they look. I love the colors and the functionality of this theme. I love every detail that is put in it. I wish one day to do as good themes as that one.

Quote:(09-17-2020, 11:47 PM)harpreetslater Wrote:

I want to ask you one thing. Can you add more WordPress themes? I want to see more ideas with WordPress themes and eventually create one by my self. At the moment the single thing that I have done, is that I have played a little bit with some demos.

[Image: screenshot.png]

WOW! This is amazing. Free themes on WordPress for blogs... Now there are no free themes? That's sad that I didn't see this news at that moment. Now it will be fantastic to have a free theme for online shops. I intend to make my furniture company's website, and I am looking for good and not so expensive themes from WordPress and doing the website on my own. Or another option is to ask for the help of

, which will help design my website and make my life easier. I think it is the best and most accurate option. How about you? Do you do it by yourself or hire a designer?

Quote:(01-10-2022, 02:41 PM)Emberok Wrote:

Wow! That's simply amazing! Thank you for sharing.
The link Is dead.

Do you think free them is useful? I even don't know much about it. Because I never use free theme for my website. I usually love to try something that is reliable and professional at the same time If you have free time you can visit it. I hope this could be helpful for you. LOL!

I wonder why blogger is better than wordpress?