Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 590 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Wordpress Twenty Seventeen Header Scroll Mobile Zooms in

I am using WordPress Twenty Seventeen for my website and I am having an issue with my header image on mobile. When I go to start scrolling, the header image kinda zooms-in, I have tried to google this issue but came up with nothing, I've tried going through the CSS code and don't see any transitions or the elements changing when I inspect them, Here is an example site:

[To see links please register here]

The header image is shorta zooms in when you start scrolling, is there away to prevent this so it stays the same size before scroll?

Add `position: relative;` to your cover `img`:

.wp-custom-header img {
position: relative;
}
The current position is `fixed`, which in conjunction with `object-fit: cover;`, is causing the zoom effect.

This is happening because mobile-chrome calculates the address bar into the viewport height and while scrolling webpage the address bar scrolls too and the visible area changes it's height dynamically.

E.g. on `320px X 360px` screen, on mobile-chrome with address bar the height of viewport is `564px` and after scroll when address bar disappears, the height of viewport changes to `620px`.

----

**Viewport Height with address bar**

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

----
**Viewport Height without address bar**

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

----

Now `image` in `.wp-custom-header` taking `min-height:100%;height:100%` which will change height dynamically, therefore image changing it's dimension while scrolling.

Better way is to fix height of image in pixels in `media queries`.

.has-header-image .custom-header-media img{
height: 620px;
min-height: 0;
}

Similar issue:

[css3-100vh-not-constant-in-mobile-browser][3]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

[To see links please register here]

You can try following css:

html, body {
height:100%;
}
html {
overflow: hidden;
}

body {
overflow-y: scroll;
-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;
}

This will prevent the browsers from hiding address bar. So we will get rid of the jump while we scroll.

I have tried this in your url and it is working.
I suggest to use this in appropriate media queries.