Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Wordpress: list all the URLs / routes

I want to see a list of all the (rewritten) URLs that my WP site is using. Basically, if you're familiar with Rails, I want `rake routes`... but for Wordpress.

If it matters, the reason is this. I'm writing code to exist next to an existing Wordpress site and I keep bumping against a problem where my new code is accessible at the same URL that Wordpress or one of it's plugins is using. I keep having to monkey with the .htaccess file. It would be much easier to just see a list of every URL that's taken and just avoid them.

i'm new to wp, but i think you are after [$wp_rewrite](

[To see links please register here]

)

at the right hook do a:

global $wp_rewrite;
print_r($wp_rewrite->rules);

if nothing is printed, remove `->rules` and print whole object

hopefully a starting point :)

A similar question was asked over at [Wordpress Answers][1], where several helpful suggestions are made, notably the use of a few plugins for this purpose:

-

-

Neither have been updated in over 2 years, but I've just successfully installed them locally on WordPress 3.7.

Ask Apache's plugin installs and activates fine, but looks like some of the debugging info is outdated, and otherwise provides more detail than is useful for me.

The Monkeyman Rewrite Analyzer provides a formatted & more interactive representation of `[@gwillie's snippet][2]`. Works for me!

[1]:

[2]: