Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 508 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Working on a logo for a client.

Depends on how it suits the general theme of the website. Personally, if I'm just judging based on the logo's - I'd say top right.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.
I did some tweaks and the client is happy with it.

Quote:(09-13-2016, 12:47 AM)Nuance Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Good to hear. Hope you get more work in the future.

Quote:(09-13-2016, 12:47 AM)Nuance Wrote:

I'm curious to know what changes you made - Would you mind telling us?

I think your work is pretty popular here and it's easy to see why. I do also prefer the top right but only because of the finish on it. I feel like it needs the lines going out, or some sort of directional shape that points outwards. Perhaps a block colour star shape would have had a similar effect?

Quote:(09-13-2016, 04:36 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (09-13-2016, 12:47 AM)Nuance Wrote:

I'm curious to know what changes you made - Would you mind telling us?

I think your work is pretty popular here and it's easy to see why. I do also prefer the top right but only because of the finish on it. I feel like it needs the lines going out, or some sort of directional shape that points outwards. Perhaps a block colour star shape would have had a similar effect?

Mainly just some smoothing.
The client and I talked about the diamonds and decided they were good, and thats about it.