Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 529 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Worst Anime You've Seen?

Boku no pico. Some random guy recommended it. Time not wasted but I didn't find it worth watching.

Definetely one punch man, I just consider it to be a weak anime.

Quote:(10-12-2019, 09:04 AM)switchblade0515 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Boku no pico. Some random guy recommended it. Time not wasted but I didn't find it worth watching.

So much troll.

Time not wasted he says...

Quote:(10-12-2019, 09:04 AM)switchblade0515 Wrote:

I'm definitely gonna use that on my my friends who aren't well versed in Anime. I never thought of using it as a troll...

Quote:(08-25-2019, 05:19 AM)Drako Wrote:

I know there's a lot of "What's the best anime?" discussion here. But, there's almost now "What's a bad anime?" discussion. Are there any anime out there that you dislike, or even hate? I can't really think of any I hate. Maybe K-ON or Blend S. But other than that I'm not sure.
SAO season 3 was terrible

Honestly, Fairy Tail. I forced through the first season with my little sister but quickly realized it doesn't get better.

Quote:(10-15-2019, 04:51 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2019, 09:04 AM)switchblade0515 Wrote:

I'm definitely gonna use that on my my friends who aren't well versed in Anime. I never thought of using it as a troll...

I only know of that show because it was trolled so much it became a meme xD

Please Teacher, also known as Onegai Teacher. MC was such a manlet that he couldn't even get laid at his own wedding night, or honeymoon. Also he would faint at the slightest opposition. I get that the anime was about learning to face unpleasant things, but the MC kinda came across as a wuss. Also, I still don't get why his wife had to be an alien. I suspect it was only put in because the author had a fetish

Quote:(10-22-2019, 04:34 AM)retroplayer Wrote:

Please Teacher, also known as Onegai Teacher. MC was such a manlet that he couldn't even get laid at his own wedding night, or honeymoon. Also he would faint at the slightest opposition. I get that the anime was about learning to face unpleasant things, but the MC kinda came across as a wuss. Also, I still don't get why his wife had to be an alien. I suspect it was only put in because the author had a fetish

I sense there was much time wasted trying this show xD

Aliens and a wuss for an MC? Yup.

Anime that are just plain ecchi, but lack any substance. Don't mind a bit of fan service, though.