Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 216 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Would anyone be interested in...

Would anyone be interested in a full Garrys Mod DarkRP tutorial/tips guide? I have played for a year+ and have been an admin on a lot of server so I know all generic rules. I could also make tutorials on building bases and what not.

If you're interested I will make one. I do not want to spend a lot of time on something which no one wants.

Quote:(03-16-2013, 11:46 AM)Pwnyyz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would anyone be interested in a full Garrys Mod DarkRP tutorial/tips guide? I have played for a year+ and have been an admin on a lot of server so I know all generic rules. I could also make tutorials on building bases and what not.

If you're interested I will make one. I do not want to spend a lot of time on something which no one wants.

I would do with you a Pokémon guide. But anyways. good luch with your gmods DarkRP guide.

I didn't read the thread properly for my first post -.-

I'd love to watch it haha

I would enjoy seeing a DarkRP guide, I haven't really gotten into it, so who knows, this might make me want to get into it.

I would love to, but I know nothing about the gamemodes so I'd be learning along the way too

It would be good if you made one, and then if you're also on other forums just go around and post it on there as well to share it around. It'll be worth it to someone now or in a few weeks time. I am thinking of getting back into DarkRP but I find it hard cause for some reason I find it awkward even talking to people on there ._. Plus I don't know anyone on there and you start off with like hardly any money and you gotta try find a way to make a good profit and sometimes its hard to on DarkRP. Go for it!

Dude I would love a Dark RP lets play or just you starting from nothing and building up I've been craving to watch a good one for awhile.

I mean a guide on how to play wouldn't really be helpful since all servers are different. Thus meaning, rules are different, styles of playing are different, features are different.

Quote:(03-17-2013, 04:08 AM)Sir Wrote:

It would be good if you made one, and then if you're also on other forums just go around and post it on there as well to share it around. It'll be worth it to someone now or in a few weeks time. I am thinking of getting back into DarkRP but I find it hard cause for some reason I find it awkward even talking to people on there ._. Plus I don't know anyone on there and you start off with like hardly any money and you gotta try find a way to make a good profit and sometimes its hard to on DarkRP. Go for it!

I will also be posting it on HackForums most likely.

Quote:(03-17-2013, 04:52 AM)Beaker Wrote:

I mean a guide on how to play wouldn't really be helpful since all servers are different. Thus meaning, rules are different, styles of playing are different, features are different.

That is true. But most rules are similar, hence I said I know all generic rules. Obviously all servers will be different but once you know the basics it is quite easy to adapt to the conditions in other servers.

Quote:(03-17-2013, 04:14 AM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Dude I would love a Dark RP lets play or just you starting from nothing and building up I've been craving to watch a good one for awhile.

I might be able to do this. I will message some of my friends and see.