Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Would this work? (Methodology)

I want to make a spreading tool for free so that all of these $200 tools will die in fire. But me being a HTML/CSS programmer only right now, I don't know jack shit about coding in objective (other than my past 2 week fuck arounds with C++ and Java), so how could I go about doing this? I know a lot of .bat commands and have friends who could add more to the list that I could convert using a converter into (insert language here) I guess? Like ShockLabs .bat to .exe converter that I have. When it converts it to an .exe, what is it doing exactly? Is it transcribing the .bat code into, say for instance, vb.net? Or is it doing something completely different? Then if, say it does convert into vb.net, can I decompile the source of the program and modify to add other features that I can't make in .bat to develop it more into a bot? I am really, really, really new to this obviously.

Those converters don't convert exes to a specific language compiled exe, they just add it in an exe which just runs it via cmd, as it would be pointless hassle.
If you want to run a batch code via vb.net all you have to do is:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(12-05-2010, 10:12 AM)Coder Wrote:

Those converters don't convert exes to a specific language compiled exe, they just add it in an exe which just runs it via cmd, as it would be pointless hassle.
If you want to run a batch code via vb.net all you have to do is:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Would I be able to set this up to a GUI? Each button has its own process behind it.

Of course you can. :smile:

For example if you drag and drop a button on a form, just click the button and you will see code like "Private Sub Button1_Click(some more stuff here) Handles Button1.Click", and below that "End Sub"

Put the Shell code in between.

um.. what exactly does he want to make? XD

Maybe a GUI for his batch applications.

Yeah, I am wanting to make a GUI for a Auto-Spread program with all sorts of useful things like anti's, auto-spread, disablers, and things of the sort that can be updated on to the botnet to gain extra spreads. I am hoping to learn a little vb.net just to do this. It will probably be a while before it will be out though ;P. I was just curious as to what a .bat to .exe converter actually does, other than the obvious. I was wanting to convert my .bat into something like vb.net, which Coder explained to me.

Quote:(12-05-2010, 08:04 AM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

I want to make a spreading tool for free so that all of these $200 tools will die in fire. But me being a HTML/CSS programmer only right now, I don't know jack shit about coding in objective (other than my past 2 week fuck arounds with C++ and Java), so how could I go about doing this? I know a lot of .bat commands and have friends who could add more to the list that I could convert using a converter into (insert language here) I guess? Like ShockLabs .bat to .exe converter that I have. When it converts it to an .exe, what is it doing exactly? Is it transcribing the .bat code into, say for instance, vb.net? Or is it doing something completely different? Then if, say it does convert into vb.net, can I decompile the source of the program and modify to add other features that I can't make in .bat to develop it more into a bot? I am really, really, really new to this obviously.

If what you want is going to be distributed to others you have to consider permissions on their machines along with (if you end up using VB.NET) making sure the proper Framework is installed. A little deeper into permissions, if say the user sets the proper authority for their local drive and not a remote drive (removable or network drive) then the solution you gave them will not be permitted to execute, that is under the standard Framework permission set. The standard method for changing Framework trust (similar to Microsoft Office Trust Center) in a developer machine is via a snap in (mscorcfg.msc) service provided when Visual Studio 2005 is installed but guess what, not with VS2008, not sure about VS2010 simply because when I installed VS2010 the snap in was there already. Any ways to set trust levels for a non-developer computer they must execute a command (generally in a batch file) under an admin account. This is why writing your project in something like C++ is a better bet but provides no absolute guarantees that Vista or Windows 7 will permit it to run. Any ways food for thought.

Example command to set a Framework trust location

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.