Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 346 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Wow I Have A LOT On My Plate

So... I have been training HARD for my Black Belt qualification test for Tae Kwon Doe next week. I have been doing Tae Kwon Doe for 5 and 1/2 years and I am so excited to reach this level of mastery. In a month and a half I am going up to qualify for my Purple Belt (Brazilian belt structure) in Judo (only Brown, then Black Belt for that) which I have been doing for 4 years. I have been wrestling EVERYDAY either for practice or for an event since October now, and next month all of the championships start to come up (shooting for the third heavyweight Division championship in a row). Plus I have to read to HUGE books and do a report for each and make a triboard project for my class ON THE FIRST DAY on 5/Jan/11. I have halted my BJJ training for now to focus on everything else. Man... I am worn out right now. My joints are achy, my head is throbbing, and I am TIRED... Just got to truck it through. In March, I have my first Pro-Am MMA fight at heavyweight. Plus I have been trying to learn how to program. This shit sucks so much balls... But once this is over in March, I am going to be TRUCKING! I can't wait to stomp that guy in March. Im gonna knock his ass out COLD. If I get the video, I will put it up here for you guys. :tongue: So if I seem inactive at various times, particularly over Christmas break, you know why...

Nice. Good luck.

Good luck! did karate for 1 year... left it because I had to practise playing on my instrument :biggrin: