Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 254 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Writers & Publishers Userbar

I made these two userbars for another forum for free. (Publisher and Writers) I'm starting to do stuff for free now because honestly making graphics does not pay the bills (I have an actual job for that). I would just be getting money just to get money. I also found out that doing things on my own terms for free tend to yield better results than using greed to full my imagination. I find it more satisfying making something for free for a community that deserves it rather than earning money knowing that I'm charging X amount of money for a damn 155X52 design. I used to have a mindset where a design has a price (and it can), but as of right now, the experience and pure joy I get out of designing is enough for me. Maybe in the future I charge money (but liek super low pricing) just to get more customers, but for now, I make free stuff for trusted people on my own terms.

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:27 PM)Falkon Wrote:

While this style is disgustingly overused, they aren't bad.

I agree, I had to use the forum's current userbar theme somewhat, but at the same time I didn't want to copy Erudite's style. I'm pleasantly surprised you think they don't look that too bad, it means a lot coming from you

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:30 PM)Theós Wrote:

I agree, I had to use the forum's current userbar theme somewhat, but at the same time I didn't want to copy Erudite's style. I'm pleasantly surprised you think they don't look that too bad, it means a lot coming from you :smile:

I don't think I ever said that this style is "bad". More so that it is so overused that it comes off as a gigantic "meh".

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:34 PM)Theós Wrote:

True that. The only original userbars I make are when I'm bored and think of something on the top of my head. Clients tend to want what's popular and what not.

Which is another reason I don't like to do work by requests.

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:31 PM)Falkon Wrote:

Quote: (10-28-2016, 08:30 PM)Theós Wrote:

I agree, I had to use the forum's current userbar theme somewhat, but at the same time I didn't want to copy Erudite's style. I'm pleasantly surprised you think they don't look that too bad, it means a lot coming from you :smile:

I don't think I ever said that this style is "bad". More so that it is so overused that it comes off as a gigantic "meh".

True that. The only original userbars I make are when I'm bored and think of something on the top of my head. Clients tend to want what's popular and what not.

While this style is disgustingly overused, they aren't bad.

Quote:(10-28-2016, 08:34 PM)Falkon Wrote:

Quote: (10-28-2016, 08:34 PM)Theós Wrote:

Which is another reason I don't like to do work by requests.

I understand you completely.