Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[Xbox 360] Town's Mw2 Recovery Service [FREE]

[Image: welcome2.png]
Hello everyone, welcome to my services for mw2 via xbox 360. Now i will be doing this for free for only this community and that's because mw2 is old and mw2 is a fast recovery. You will not get banned for this particular game, nor will you get suspended. If you would like some infections such as super speed, or a gametype i will gladly help you out. If you would like this done continue reading this thread

[Image: proof.png]
Everyone needs proof before they are willing to give up private information, I know this first hand so i will gladly provide proof. If the proof i provide isn't enough then i will gladly invite you to my party, dashboard, and come back on with infections you cant get from someone else.

[To see links please register here]

[Image: how.png]
Ok so now i bet your wondering how much this is going to cost you, well its 100% free to this community. Now i bet your wondering how to get it right? all you have to do is send me a private message with your email, password, and the stats that you want done. I will pm you back before i do the recovery, thank you for using my services and have a nice day~ :smile:

Some of your images are not working.

Quote:(12-18-2013, 06:55 AM)Eryn Wrote:

Some of your images are not working.

which ones? i will fix them asap.

Edit: i can view them fine, it could be your browser

They are working fine now. I do not know what was wrong.

Quote:(12-18-2013, 07:41 AM)Eryn Wrote:

They are working fine now. I do not know what was wrong.

oh ok, thanks for taking a look at my thread