Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 157 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Xbox Series X - "Mini Fridge"

This seems like something Nintendo or Sony might do... but it's Microsoft.

Quote:What started as a

[To see links please register here]

became a life-size reality when we created the world’s first-ever, fastest, and most powerful

, a 6-foot, 400 pound, 1:1 scale replica of our beloved console. But we didn’t stop there. After an all-out Twitter war and battle of the brands, Xbox came out on top with your votes,

. at the design at the end of our Xbox E3 Showcase, and now the time has come to give our fans what they’ve been waiting for just in time for the holidays. Introducing Xbox Series X Replica “Mini Fridge.”

The mini fridge, created in partnership with Ukonic!, gives “Xbox and Chill” a whole new meaning. With LEDs and surface-features made to resemble the Xbox Series X, your friends will be amazed while their thirst is quenched! The sleek matte-black tower holds up to 10 cans of your favorite beverage and has two shelves in the door, so you’ll be sure to have your favorite snacks at the ready. The front of the mini fridge also includes a USB port to charge devices and comes with a DC power adapter to enable the mini fridge to work on the go.

Read More:

Not interested if it cannot hold a pack of 12 beers.

Quote:(10-16-2021, 12:24 PM)Shaun Wrote:

Looks like it will hold 6 cans. Not much capacity at all.

Quote:(10-24-2021, 08:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2021, 12:24 PM)Shaun Wrote:

Simply buy 2 fridges? 6x2 = 12 pack o' beer

I personally think this is hilarious xD Completely stupid, but why the hell not?

I can totally see some streamers using this thing. I also just looked up the price... It's less than £100.00. If I played xbox, I would have been very tempted. My bedroom is super tiny, but I hate warm soda, so it would actually be perfect for me lmfao.

Quote:(10-24-2021, 08:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

In terms of personal use, each cold can you take out to drink, Immediately replenish It with another can (that's sitting In your cupboard) and keep repeating the process.

As such, quantity doesn't matter - you'll always have a fridge stocked with cold cans.

I happened to got lucky and got the pre order. Can't wait to get it in december!

Is this thing still for sale? Really wished I bought it back then.