Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 228 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Xcode Framework resources handling

I am a newbie to Xcode Framework. Had just make a bundle to be used as framework in other projects. My question is: How to make the resources exp: .xib, images usable by other project? I've tried copy bundle resources in build phases, but i dont know how to retrieve them.

It's kind of tricky. I've relied on some excellent work by Karl Stenerud [found here][1].

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

for adding resources (xib and images) copy them to project folder and drag and drop in Xcode project > supporting files (or any folder you have created ) and in pop up window check copy items into destination group and also check add to target..

then you can find these resources copied in Build Phase > copy bundle resources

**Edit** ! do you mean to ask something like this : where to find [these images of Facebook framework ] [1] in your project? and are you saying they are not found in copy bundle resources?

[1]: