Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 526 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
YOTSUBA IMAGEBOARD TEST!

Hello guys, noob here.
I was messing about with a certain Yotsuba software called "Tinyboard" and I ended up making a Chan clone.
This isn't anything serious, it's just experimenting with the software.
And i'd welcom all of you to come and test it out, and try to find vulnerabilities!
The site:

[To see links please register here]

I know, "heliohost"... It's just a free host.
Post number 10 gets to be a mod!

:dance:

Hello guys, noob here.
I was messing about with a certain Yotsuba software called "Tinyboard" and I ended up making a Chan clone.
And i'd welcom all of you to come and test it out, and try to find vulnerabilities!
The site:

Also, I will possibly take suggestions for boards.
And I understand that alot of people will not be familiar with the Yotsuba interface so I'll help you out.
No registration is needed to post anything, and you may stay anonymous.
The email field is there incase you need to post your email, but is rearly used for said purpose.

To reply to a thread: Click reply.
To reply to a specific person: Click their post number, and you'll see ">>2" in your comment section.
To return to a thread after posting: Enter "noko" into the email field.
To post and not bump a thread: Enter "Sage" into the email field.
To create a tripcode (To indentify yourself): Enter a handle in the namefield eg "Ham" and after that put "#(Password here)" and that'll generate a tripcode.

Sorry for the double post.
Just ignore it.

Hello guys, noob here.
The site:

:dance:

Hello guys, noob here.
The site:

Also, I will possibly take suggestions for boards.
And I understand that alot of people will not be familiar with the Yotsuba interface so I'll help you out.
No registration is needed to post anything, and you may stay anonymous.
The email field is there incase you need to post your email, but is rearly used for said purpose.

To reply to a thread: Click reply.
To reply to a specific person: Click their post number, and you'll see ">>2" in your comment section.
To return to a thread after posting: Enter "noko" into the email field.
To post and not bump a thread: Enter "Sage" into the email field.
To create a tripcode (To indentify yourself): Enter a handle in the namefield eg "Ham" and after that put "#(Password here)" and that'll generate a tripcode.

Sorry for the double post.
Just ignore it.

Nice =)

Nice =)