Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 696 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
You game?

Anyone willing to post their account stats, RS3/OSRS/Classic doesn't matter.
I am not very active but I have been around for a long time (I become eligible for the 15yr cape in a few months)
[Image: yV4LaJm.png]

I'm thinking about getting back into it! I'll post a screenshot when my PC's done restoring

If only I had the time, I'd love to game.

Seldom I have time for leisure activities, computing or otherwise.

Quote:(06-16-2017, 07:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If only I had the time, I'd love to game.

Seldom I have time for leisure activities, computing or otherwise.

When I have time for RuneScape I do some of the most boring shit, they call it bank standing, because I literally stand at the bank and just make money lol. It's understandable to not have enough time to game, I am actually bored with modern games because I usually end up soloing everything, would love to find some local geeks who are starting a weekly D&D meet, but it seems the old school gamers are fewer and fewer and spreading apart more and more.(Not even a local game store within a 4 hour drive and I don't mean gamestop LOL)

Here we go

[Image: 5deec9e62e65cf44169655d97b9e0ab1.png]

[Image: 3nuHShE.png?1]

This is the account I started playing last August.
I already made tremendous gains and am leader for an awesome clan.

LOL runescape looks soo confusing can someone explain the conecpt of it!