Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 562 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Your Favorite Anime

Quote:(05-06-2013, 12:53 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've seen Angel Beats, nice choice! Although it was a while ago that I saw it.
Do people tend to watch more of the large anime (e.g. 30 + episodes) or the shorter ones (e.g. 24 maximum episodes)? I find that I end up spending whole days watching anime and doing nothing productive if I watch the longer ones xD

I tend to watch the shorter ones. If an anime extends past 45 episodes, it is possible it will lose my attention.

I have still got to get round to watching Full Metal Panic xD But my internet seems to suck so bad at the moment.
I find that if it's a good long one then I just end up sort of addicted. If SAO was longer I would still watch it non-stop xD

Quote:(05-06-2013, 12:53 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Do people tend to watch more of the large anime (e.g. 30 + episodes) or the shorter ones (e.g. 24 maximum episodes)? I find that I end up spending whole days watching anime and doing nothing productive if I watch the longer ones xD

I like shorter ones most of the time. I started Deadman Wonderland last night around midnight, finished it about 6am this morning. Was good, and quite fucked up, recommend it. Though the main character was slightly annoying, cause *cough* pussy *cough*.

Quote:(05-06-2013, 02:56 PM)Silica Wrote:

Quote: (05-06-2013, 12:53 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I like shorter ones most of the time. I started Deadman Wonderland last night around midnight, finished it about 6am this morning. Was good, and quite fucked up, recommend it. Though the main character was slightly annoying, cause *cough* pussy *cough*.

Oh what is it about? And what's the genre? :biggrin: I'll give it a go

Quote:(04-14-2013, 09:34 PM)Kirito Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2013, 02:52 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Amanda Todd's favorite Anime: Bleach.
I actually burst into laughter, my only excuse was "This cat did the funniest thing"

Quote:(04-14-2013, 04:06 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

I feel bad for snickering.

So do I.

On topic

Death Note
Naruto Shippuden
Sekirei
Sword Art Online(ANAR, THIS SHOW)
Alphabetized.

>Sekirei

Mahnigga.jpg

Quote:(05-06-2013, 02:56 PM)Silica Wrote:

Quote: (05-06-2013, 12:53 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Yeah, that one was pretty good. Kicks the shit out of Hunger Games.

Quote:(05-06-2013, 07:30 PM)Customer Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2013, 09:34 PM)Kirito Wrote:

I actually burst into laughter, my only excuse was "This cat did the funniest thing"

Quote:(04-14-2013, 04:06 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

I feel bad for snickering.

So do I.

On topic

Death Note
Naruto Shippuden
Sekirei
Sword Art Online(ANAR, THIS SHOW)