Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Your Favorite Manga

What's your favorite manga? My favorite is probably

[To see links please register here]

, although I've also read other ones. I tend to watch anime more.

I've only ever read the naruto shippuden manga.

Quote:(05-05-2013, 05:43 AM)Kirito Wrote:

I've only ever read the naruto shippuden manga.

...which will probably never end.

Quote:(05-05-2013, 05:49 AM)Eletile Wrote:

Yey. Gantz. Freakin Gantz. Have you read it?

I actually read a few pages of it while I was at a Barnes & Noble when I was younger. Considering it.

Mine would probably be "Desert Punk".

It has an anime too, and I've seen the anime. It's a really good series, and I would recommend it to anyone.

I've only ever read Maximum Ride all the way through. I could rant some about that one ¬_¬
I get tempted to read others but I don't know what else to read. Any suggestions?

Quote:(05-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I've only ever read Maximum Ride all the way through. I could rant some about that one ¬_¬
I get tempted to read others but I don't know what else to read. Any suggestions?

Was that one actually Japanese-made? I read the first book back in middleschool (which was required for class). All I remember was the characters could fly and stuff. It was interesting, to say the least. I had heard they planned make a graphic-novel, but never looked into it.

I think it's Korean actually xD
It's actually good but there are just lots of little things that after a long time of reading it, it makes you annoyed. For example, there are moments where there are continuity errors and personality changes. My friend started up her own version of it using actual science behind the ideas and scenes rather than going a bit too extreme. There are novels (not that I've read them) and they have a film due to come out next year I think. Although that date has been delayed several times. There is a trailer but it's so bad and I don't think it's a proper trailer.