Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1081 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Your favorite console ever?

Wow, so many great systems out there. I for one am going to have to say my favorite when i was a little kid was colecovision. There were some really cool games and the controller was amazing for that day in age. It had a numeric keypad! In recent times though I'd have to say my fav system was the SNES. Street Fighter, Final Fantasy 2 and 3, and even Super Mario World all hold special places in my memories. Currently though I am a PS3 fan. It doesnt have to do with the system itself so much as the controller...lol.

Quote:(02-24-2013, 06:41 AM)Rain Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Retro, probably Sega Genesis. As for now, my 360 would have to take the cake!

Cool, are you looking forward to the next addition? I know that I am haha.

I still carry a flame for the Sega Dreamcast because it had some great games that are still being remade today for other consoles, it was the first console to have internet access and online play. A lot of people feel that the Dreamcast would have had a longer life span if the PS2 hadn't launched soon after. The PS2 was the cheapest DVD player around when it launched and back then not everyone had a DVD player because they were new technology.

Anyway, the Dreamcast had a really adorable memory card called the Visual Memory Unit that had a little screen and when you saved your game you would see a little animated sprite on the screen. The Dreamcast had better graphics than the PS1, until the PS2 came out and killed it.
Some of my favorite Dreamcast games are Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Phantasy Star Online, Sonic Adventure 2, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, and Space Channel 5.

Anyway for the Dreamcast to come out in 1999 with internet and online play was a big deal and paved the way for Xbox Live and PSN. I have 2 Dreamcasts, they both work and my daughter and I still play them sometimes.

Quote:(02-24-2013, 03:44 PM)Tempermental Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Wow, so many great systems out there. I for one am going to have to say my favorite when i was a little kid was colecovision. There were some really cool games and the controller was amazing for that day in age. It had a numeric keypad! In recent times though I'd have to say my fav system was the SNES. Street Fighter, Final Fantasy 2 and 3, and even Super Mario World all hold special places in my memories. Currently though I am a PS3 fan. It doesnt have to do with the system itself so much as the controller...lol.

Never heard of that system before i'm going to have to look into it.

My N64 and Gamecube are what really drew me into gaming. I loved my PS2 as well.

I'd have to choose Nintendo over Sony for this though, considering all my favorite consoles/handhelds were from Nintendo.

Gamecube was a wonderful console I use to play animal crossing forever literally. That game was a great game biased on real time and tough a lot of kids how to live and pay bills lol. Living in a town full of funny looking animals with great and bad personality was great