Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 270 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Best way to dispute counterfeit items?

I ordered 3 Gucci belts from a counterfeit website, they were $99 USD each. Should I dispute with my cc as I didn’t purchase it or that they arrived and are fake?

Quote:(04-15-2019, 12:23 PM)Pingpong7778 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I ordered 3 Gucci belts from a counterfeit website, they were $99 USD each. Should I dispute with my cc as I didn’t purchase it or that they arrived and are fake?
My cc is Barclays

Thanks

In their investigation they will contact the company and realize you purchased from a counterfeit store(in your explanation they'd probably see there's a problem and something is off too). In the two options you listed... Lying to your bank about not making the purchase is the better option but why do that over almost $200 usd? Seems silly imo but gl!

why buy 3 fake belts costing 3 bills in first place lol. You could of got a decent real belt for that. if you planning on re sellin the fake belts you wont make much as they are fake. Just my opinion good luck though

Why order counterfeit belts to begin with?

You're over-complicating the SE, which Is not good practice.