Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 331 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Zebra.py (CVE-2013-7091)

Animal py I made a few months back because the original exploit didn't even get RCE (lol). Share as you please, just don't abuse it on randoms or post on other shit forums.

Link:

[To see links please register here]

Screenshot:
[Image: Bg4WSzy.png]

ok faggot camel.pl is getting dropped

Well that's just all around illegal.
That .jsp though <3

Quote:(05-09-2014, 03:07 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Well that's just all around illegal.
That .jsp though <3

You cant corner illegal, he always escapes.

Great job, nice programming gone in here. It may be illegal but who cares :tongue:
I'm looking into programming like this very soon, still a beginner..

dis is very 1337 much rspct

I dont understand the animal reference to be quite honest, anyone care to explain?

Nice move, Matthew. I guess you're losing your job.. what a shame. It lasted a few months, too!

Quote:(05-10-2014, 08:20 AM)Six Wrote:

I dont understand the animal reference to be quite honest, anyone care to explain?

Zebra and zimbra, pretty similar and why not use it as an excuse to sneak in some ascii art.

Quote:(05-10-2014, 11:36 AM)Six Wrote:

Reading the source code and understanding what it does*

Yeah no shit... Otherwise it'd be like reading a book of scribbles?