Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
a good anime to watch

Definitely, my favorite will be OnePunchMan, Mob Psycho 100, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, I like the humor in these anime, as well as the ideas behind them and the drama. Watching them we learn something, for example in One Punch Man it's that you have to strive with your goal to become strong, or that you have to be yourself. I love these anime but I think that no one is able to become like Saitama because no one has the same strength as him, for example, if even the quiz says that I'm a quiet person but I'm honest.

[To see links please register here]

, maybe you can learn more about yourself, which is useful for those who are not confident.

I recommend you to watch death parade its very cool anime with great plot or tokyo revenger if you didnt already watched it.

bleach is good if you haven't watch it

Omg I’ve seen this ut was awesome

Loved it it was really good

Quite nice watching the insufferable ones.

i like this thriller anime called monster

you should watch this anime called momnster

you should watch this anime called momnster

there is also areased. this is fun to

tokyo ghould, must watch! give it a try!

Quote:(10-27-2018, 04:57 PM)youcefelt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

erased i realy enjoyed watching it good drama thhriler and everything is good in this anime

Just saying, the Danganronpa anime is shit compared to the games.

One of the best anime worlds without guns