Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 395 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
adding a node to a nodeQueue on creation

How can I automatically add a node to a specific nodeQueue when this is created (I'm using nodeQueue module:

[To see links please register here]

).

The reason is that I want an sortable (by dragging the nodes) list of the nodes and I want them to be automatically added to it..

thanks

1. there are modules to create nodequeue for terms, you can create nodequeues with preloaded nodes with those modules
2. you can add a trigger and write your own logic to select and insert nodes
3. if you just want to test the nodequeue, just type on the interface, the auto-complete field is very friendly

Triggers and Actions, and maybe the workflow module should let you automate this. See

[To see links please register here]

Try these functions:

- `nodequeue_get_all_qids()` give us the avaliable $qid's
- `nodequeue_load ($qid)`
- `nodequeue_load_subqueues_by_queue($qid)` give us $sqid's
- `nodequeue_load_subqueue ($sqid)` load a subqueue the sqiu is exactly that same as qid
- `nodequeue_subqueue_add($queue, $subqueue, $nid)` - that is able to add the nid to queue :)