Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 824 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
advanced searching

i am working on the project library management system and i am stuck in a form.
i want to give searching options and and i want the searching options to be in a way of filtered manner
for example :-

!)filter by book name
2)filter by author
3)filter by publisher
4)filter by price.
[/font]
where more than one searching option s can be applied at once.

that is
if at first i search for a book by using a particular author,then from a list of several books the books the titled by the author will be listed and then if again i apply filter by price then out of the new list the book falling in the price range will be listed.

i hope you'll understood what i want to tell........

please help
as soon as possible.

and thanks in advanced.
and if possible then please upload the source code.

What do you exactly want code for? GUI code to create the inputs fields on the webpage? Some server side code that will process the sent form and create appropriate query? Or the actual general form of the SQL query that will extract data from the database based on the filters you named? If the latter, you need to provide more details (server side scripting language, type of the database and the database structure). Or is the database local? How are the data stored? You need to provide more information.

What kind of fields should these be? Do you want the user to be able to type anything into all of them? Or would it be better to have a drop-down menu for some of them (like Publisher), assuming they don't contain too many items.

How does the price search work? What will the user enter? Minimum and maximum price? Or just maximum price?

i actually want GUI CODE where there are the different fields for searching....

goto the link below,and there on the left side panel you'll see how the different searching and filter options are present........

"""http://www.flipkart.com/search-laptops?query=laptops&searchGroup=computers&from=all&allPos=1allLinkPos=button"""

these filter options or refineing options i want to create in GUI mode....

i have made an access database,,,,,,and now i want to refine my search with different catagory......which i have mentioned earlier.......

i hope you understood..

go through the link and see for yourself the refining of search options on the left side panel....