Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 600 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
alternatives to syskey

Hello all,

As something to do being bored now in lockdown, I want to start scambaiting. I haven't had any experience with it at all, but am willing to start. All the tutorials I've seen are all to do with syskey, which isn't on windows 10. I plan on reversing control when on anydesk, and have tried practising doing it quickly, on my VM. Some tutorials include a customizable AHK script to quickly syskey and reboot the pc, but obviously that isn't available now. Are there any alternatives to that? That might include RATing them- I am aware that this isn't legal, but I'd say the ethical part balances out.

Thanks all.

Quote:(06-12-2020, 05:17 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

All the tutorials I've seen are all to do with syskey, which isn't on windows 10.
Are you saying Syskey Is not available In Windows 10?

It Is prior to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-12-2020, 05:17 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:

All the tutorials I've seen are all to do with syskey, which isn't on windows 10.

Not entirely sure, tried to practice quick syskeying but it only appears on my windows 7 VM, not the windows 10 nor my host pc. Google seems to say that it's removed and microsoft is trying to push people to buy the windows 10 pro / enterprise to use the bitlocker instead.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 05:01 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2020, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-12-2020, 05:17 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Not entirely sure, tried to practice quick syskeying but it only appears on my windows 7 VM, not the windows 10 nor my host pc. Google seems to say that it's removed and microsoft is trying to push people to buy the windows 10 pro / enterprise to use the bitlocker instead.

Syskey Is definitely part of Windows 10, but as mentioned, not after the Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Here It Is on my Windows 10 Home edition.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 05:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2020, 05:01 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2020, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Syskey Is definitely part of Windows 10, but as mentioned, not after the Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Here It Is on my Windows 10 Home edition.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I'll try to see what version I'm on when I get to my PC. I ran it with windows+r and searched syskey.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 08:40 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

I'll try to see what version I'm on when I get to my PC.
Please do and If you remember, quote me.

Also, have a look In the System32 directory for the syskey.exe file as shown In the Image below. This Is a screenshot of my file.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 10:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2020, 08:40 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

I'll try to see what version I'm on when I get to my PC.
Please do and If you remember, quote me.

Also, have a look In the System32 directory for the syskey.exe file as shown In the Image below. This Is a screenshot of my file.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I'm on a windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

I had a browse through my System32, had too many files starting with S to screenshot, but I can't find anything mentioning SAM lock tool or syskey.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 10:53 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

That explains why you cannot locate Syskey- It doesn't exist.

The Windows 10 Fall Creators update Is build 16299. You're running a later build and Syskey has been removed from 16299 onward.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 11:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2020, 10:53 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

That explains why you cannot locate Syskey- It doesn't exist.

The Windows 10 Fall Creators update Is build 16299. You're running a later build and Syskey has been removed from 16299 onward.

That would explain it. Do you have any recommended RATs? I used to have Orcus but lost it due to a hard drive corruption.

Quote:(06-13-2020, 12:51 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Do you have any recommended RATs? I used to have Orcus but lost it due to a hard drive corruption.
Try

It's a PHP RAT, hence no port forwarding Is required.