Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 390 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
amazon best method

Quote:(01-11-2023, 10:49 PM)jinjungsan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-11-2023, 10:36 PM)privatejohn__ Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2023, 10:31 PM)jinjungsan Wrote:

i couldn't bypass the otp, is empty box method the best one to do right now?

239g is a bit too heavy to EB. 120g is the max according to our dear @Mothered. If you know any item which has a weight of 239g on Amazon.it, you could WIR it. If you don't, you could try doing a bit of research.
120 is the max without dry ice, pretty sure i can use dry ice to 239grams and by the time it gets there., it will be gone.

I feel like you're talking about boxing, not EB. EB is when you say the item wasn't in the box, boxing is when you return the item and it mysteriously gets lost in shipping

Quote:(01-11-2023, 11:36 PM)privatejohn__ Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2023, 10:49 PM)jinjungsan Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2023, 10:36 PM)privatejohn__ Wrote:

239g is a bit too heavy to EB. 120g is the max according to our dear @Mothered. If you know any item which has a weight of 239g on Amazon.it, you could WIR it. If you don't, you could try doing a bit of research.
120 is the max without dry ice, pretty sure i can use dry ice to 239grams and by the time it gets there., it will be gone.

I feel like you're talking about boxing, not EB. EB is when you say the item wasn't in the box, boxing is when you return the item and it mysteriously gets lost in shipping
oops, yeah i meant to say boxing, not EB.
so boxing would be preferable method for this if i'm not wrong

Quote:(01-11-2023, 10:31 PM)jinjungsan Wrote:

Too heavy to EB It.

You can box the return.

Quote:(01-12-2023, 01:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Too heavy to EB It.

You can box the return.
thanks

Quote:(01-12-2023, 10:19 AM)jinjungsan Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2023, 01:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Too heavy to EB It.

You can box the return.
thanks
You're welcome.

If you're not too familiar with the boxing method, refer to the articles on my blog - there's a few discussing boxing.

Quote:(01-12-2023, 11:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2023, 10:19 AM)jinjungsan Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2023, 01:45 AM)mothered Wrote:

Too heavy to EB It.

You can box the return.
thanks
You're welcome.

If you're not too familiar with the boxing method, refer to the articles on my blog - there's a few discussing boxing.
so the item weight is 294 grams, and the package's weight was 600grams, which amount shoulod i buy dryice?

Quote:(01-14-2023, 11:10 AM)jinjungsan Wrote:

so the item weight is 294 grams, and the package's weight was 600grams, which amount shoulod i buy dryice?
Either of the two.

If It's only the Item, send Its box with dry Ice Inside (someone took the Item and left the box). If It's the entire packaging (box & Item), obviously only pack dry Ice.

Quote:(01-14-2023, 11:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-14-2023, 11:10 AM)jinjungsan Wrote:

Either of the two.

If It's only the Item, send Its box with dry Ice Inside (someone took the Item and left the box). If It's the entire packaging (box & Item), obviously only pack dry Ice.
help me understand, i will be buying dry ice today, and return it to dhl. and you're saying i can go with either of weight? and and i'm thinking they took the whole thing, so i would just put dryice in the package since i threw away the box for my camera. so i can just put 294 grams of dry ice?

Quote:(01-14-2023, 11:40 AM)jinjungsan Wrote:

i'm thinking they took the whole thing, so i would just put dryice in the package since i threw away the box for my camera. so i can just put 294 grams of dry ice?
Is 294 grams the weight of the camera and Its box?

Quote:(01-14-2023, 02:40 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-14-2023, 11:40 AM)jinjungsan Wrote:

i'm thinking they took the whole thing, so i would just put dryice in the package since i threw away the box for my camera. so i can just put 294 grams of dry ice?
Is 294 grams the weight of the camera and Its box?
294 grams are the weight it shows on amazon websites.