Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 561 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
any DDoS programs/ how to DDoS

Its been in my mind :biggrin:, how to DDoS, I'm willing to DDoS something 24/7 but I need a good method, I tried simple ones via cmd didn't work as well some apps but didn't work

I would say buy a BotNet or use a stresser site

Me and a friend of mine are growing our BotNet at the moment and we have it connected to a discord bot for easy commands.

[Image: c38b0eba083a253b7470bda3ffdb722c.jpg]

Exactly this:
Quote:I would say buy a BotNet

Generally and simply speaking, you harness the bandwidth of ex-amount of computers (Infected within the botnet), and perform a direct attack against the site In question. Hence DDoS ("Distributed" Denial Of Service).

Quote:(03-27-2019, 02:01 AM)NullData Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Me and a friend of mine are growing our BotNet at the moment and we have it connected to a discord bot for easy commands.

how much is it

Very good and powerfull DDOS tool is xerxes.

Quote:(03-27-2019, 02:01 AM)NullData Wrote:

-img snip-

I really like the idea of you setting up a Discord bot for it rather than a web portal. I wouldn't be surprised if Discord shuts it down, but it wouldn't be hard to make another. Really clever.

Quote:(03-27-2019, 08:40 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Quote: (03-27-2019, 02:01 AM)NullData Wrote:

how much is it :stressed:

You can set up a botnet for free if you're talented at spreading malware. Otherwise, you're looking at buying slaves off someone. The slave shop I used to run would sell them for $4/100 Slaves, not sure what the going price is these days though because it's been a while.

It may be difficult, but if I were to do something like this, I would use a RAT. Using the RAT you could try and max out the amount of clients you can have infected and use them to for your DDoS. Most of them have an option do DDoS with your clients. If you didn't want to do this try looking for a reputable service.

what is the disc i wna join in

Quote:(04-29-2019, 07:02 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (03-27-2019, 02:01 AM)NullData Wrote:

-img snip-

I really like the idea of you setting up a Discord bot for it rather than a web portal. I wouldn't be surprised if Discord shuts it down, but it wouldn't be hard to make another. Really clever.

I had a friend about 3 - 4 years ago who used a discord bot to manage his keylogger.