Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 211 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
anyone tried smart tv custom OS ?

Hi Guys,

I'm net to this forum, I want to install custom android in my smart tv. Anyone has done this before ?

Thanks in advance.

Most Android TV has a locked bootloader, not guaranteed but more than likely. On top of that, because of the specifics of different TV models in every level of the hardware, I doubt there's any GSI/Treble work done for the TV platform.

It's hypothetically possible and has been done with Shield TV boxes, but unlikely for most other boxes, and even less likely for AIO smart TVs.

Yes! The bootloader on most Android TVs is locked; this isn't always the case, but it's more than probable. Furthermore, due to the differences in TV models at every level of hardware, I doubt any GSI/Treble work has been done on the TV platform.

This thread Is over 16 months old, so It's pretty safe to assume the OP's request has been fulfilled.