Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 122 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
"are you blind, click this"

Are you guys fucking serious? Talk about complete idiocy. Bluescreen starts something, fair enough. But now theres like 7 people doing this and its just stupid.

"Are you blind? Click this then!" How the fuck do you expect a BLIND person to even see the fucking link?

Actually i've been wondering the same thing lately....

But who hasn't wondered about it

Quote:(11-06-2013, 10:29 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

But who hasn't wondered about it :biggrin:

Me, considering its fucking stupid. 1 person does it, its ok. When 4 people in a thread do it, its idiocy.

First of all, It's "Blind? Listen to the audio version:", and second of all, I don't see the problem with helping blind people, you blind people hater!

Blind? Listen to the audio version:

That's the point of the joke guys.

Seriously, it's the fools insulting the fools.

Blue found some shit he likes, so let him do it.

Other people like that shit? Fine then, it's not against any rules.
Does it bug you that much? Piss off then.

Not even really sure if this is sincere or a troll.

/TwoCents

Quote:(11-06-2013, 09:44 PM)Feat Wrote:

Are you guys fucking serious? Talk about complete idiocy. Bluescreen starts something, fair enough. But now theres like 7 people doing this and its just stupid.

"Are you blind? Click this then!" How the fuck do you expect a BLIND person to even see the fucking link?

İts posible

Why do you hate blind people? I mean... damn

Blind? Listen to the audio version:

I think it is fine, as long as they write a bit too. If you don't write anything and you just respond with Vocaroo, then it is low quality.

Quote:(11-25-2013, 03:51 AM)Colonel Wrote:

I think Bluescreen should kill himself and stream it on liveleak, it would help with population control and the overall notion of Darwinism dictates said event should take place. The world is full of autistic cancerous pedophiles, it wouldn't hurt to take one of them out, Bluescreen, an hero pls.

Vouch glws.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎