Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 122 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
"are you blind, click this"

Quote:(11-25-2013, 11:27 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

>recently entered puberty
I completely finished puberty at 14 and I'd rather not discuss my age on here, but if you talk to breshbresh or kiritoy they will be more than happy to tell you in private.
>deranged thoughts about children
Believe me Colonel. If you got to feel the difference between a 10 year old girl and some 25 year old you would understand why I prefer younger children rather than females my age. Also, children look nicer because they haven't lived for that long and time hasn't gotten to them yet so they just look perfect in every way possible. Also, there's that smile. Little girls always look so happy. Its just so cute.

Feel free to call me whatever. The fact is I stopped giving a fuck about what other people think about me the second I found out I am sexually attracted to children. That I am a pedophile. Which by the way if you go back a few years you will actually find chatlogs from me and a few of my friends working together catching pedophiles and reporting them to their local law fags. Which just proves how easy ones opinion about something can change by just understanding it a bit more.

Did anyone say 40 year old virgin?

Quote:(11-25-2013, 11:47 PM)Colonel Wrote:

Did anyone say 40 year old virgin?

Look faggot. If you're not going to respond with anything slightly related to the comment I made before then please leave Feat's thread alone and be quite.

Why don't you two just directly compare the sizes of you penises and get it over with, this thread is becoming ridicolous and compleatly off-topic...

Quote:(11-25-2013, 11:53 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:

Look faggot. If you're not going to respond with anything slightly related to the comment I made before then please leave Feat's thread alone and be quite.

Why do you feel the need to deflect your own homosexuality? What am I supposed to say? You are into young children, the way the human body works is we age, and when we age we tend to like people around our age. In your case, you're a sick fuck who's into young children, for what seems to be because of their younger look and tighter *censored*. I find it sad that you try to ramify pedophilia, there is no reasonable explanation for being who you are; you're just a "bad apple". And you yourself know that you should contribute to society and and remove yourself from existence on this planet.

Quote:(11-26-2013, 12:10 AM)Jolly Wrote:

Why don't you two just directly compare the sizes of you penises and get it over with, this thread is becoming ridicolous and compleatly off-topic...

I bet Colonel's is bigger.