Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 683 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
array_flip():Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load()

Here is simple solution :)

Edit `settings.php` file and add this line

error_reporting(0);

I've also gotten this message when erroneously trying to load multiple nodes via node_load_multiple($nids) where $nids was not an array of node-ids.

For example, using the result of an EntityFieldQuery, and calling node_load_multiple($result['node']) instead of node_load_multiple(array_keys($result['node'])).

**When such errors occur on the Drupal, my suggestion is to check firstly the "Recent log messages" list** in the Admin panel:

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

This page has been very helpful to me many times.

**Tip:** Sometimes it makes sense to look at not only the last **Error** but also the **Warning** and **Notice** messages that immediately precede it. **Details** of one of them usually contain a significant hint to solve the problem.

[1]:

You can clean the array from null values before flipping

Like this

```php
$my_array = array_filter($my_array);
$my_array = array_flip($my_array);
```