Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 731 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
asp.net waiting for localhost forever

I was Able to Connect to Application when asp.net waiting for <...> modal appear then i Click Browse in my IIS

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

note : You must create the Application Pool and Website manually and set the website pool to Application pool that you have been created before.

Please check WEB.CONFIG file, I had a similar issue where my site got "Waiting for" forever. Tried restarting the website, laptop nothing happened, it was prompting me for SQLServerExpress, I realized that the database server was not correct on my web.config so I changed it to the correct one which resolved my issue

In my case there was a problem with configuration of Visual Studio stored in /.vs folder inside solution directory.

During development a lot of changes were made in IIS configuration: creating new sites, replacing old ones, changing pools etc. So Visual Studio have lost "connection" to given site and its pool. After deleting of /.vs folder and launching of Visual Studio the new execution configuration was created and it was properly attached to current IIS configuration.

In our case, the issue was Symantec Endpoint Protection. By turning off the `Enable Network Intrusion Prevention` option on the `Network and Host Exploit Mitigation` module, Localhost was working again.