Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 437 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
c programming???

hey i was looking into learning a c programming language but when ever i type c and programing in the same sentence on google near all stuff is c++ . so my question is what do i need to start and can i have some suggestions.

what tools e.g programming environment do i need for C

okay thanks i will look into those

sad... i wish i started off C++... sage, C++ more advanced then VB right? C++>Java>VB right? or wrong?

um... i want to start learning C++... where to start?

I use Bloodsheds C++ developer. It works pretty well for me, it is free, and it doesnt whore my system. But for more visual stuff, I guess Visual C++ from Micro$oft is good.

The C programming language is a popular and widely used programming language for creating computer programs.its one of the most popular programming language in the world.its one of my most favorite programming language because its very easy to learn.

fist hello everybody there , I've registered today and am new here
anyhow ...

@frostbyte : C is a very powerful language if u want to learn it ,

[To see links please register here]

C is powerful , VERY POWERFUL ... and it's the philosophy of programming u need to be a level 12 programming paladin
BUT..! it's a terse language that's #1 , and #2 u'll forced to contend with
manual memory management, ugly pointer arithmetic, and ugly syntactical constructs.
AND IF U WALK THROUGH ALL OF THESE BARRIERS
AND IF U CAN HANDLE LIVING BEFORE THE COM AND .NET U'LL BE Great!

@1234hotmaster
I prefer c# , if u want to start learning .NET OOP language
p.s (# = ++++) so the called it c# instead of c++++

C# is the tsunami hit for programming languages .. it is based on the same layer thatt c++ and vb.net based on

but if u code c# u'll code Java in 2 days , the Syntax is very very close to it

and as a compiler for 'C' I prefer the GCC from GNU
and for C# and C++ use the Visual Studio or MONO

@Johnrivera , please man, tell me who can live nowadays as a 'C'/windows API programmer ??? how could it be wildly used ?? it's powerful , it's the first philosophy but it's not the widely used and perfect for creating windows applications

C is the Best in my view, get a Linux Installation and get over it, Install IDE packages if you have difficulties or stick to the Terminal there.

C++ Nah, that is Boring when you have already learned C, because it's all the same, except the OOPS part as 7th Sage said. Btw the syntax is at large difference.

VB.Net ----> I personally don't use it !

Benefits Under Linux ; You need not go google for Compilers. It's readily available. Try Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala, it rocks for the Beginner !