Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 312 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi

Quote:(04-07-2019, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-06-2019, 01:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's good practice to use the Registry's "Export" feature, to back It up prior to making changes.

yes it is but only tests it in a VM. :smile:

A VM Is certainly the safest option.

In fact, any controlled environment Isolated from the Host physical system Is good practice to execute and analyze files.

yes I agree it is very good practice to do it in a controlled environment.

Quote:(04-07-2019, 09:05 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-06-2019, 01:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

yes it is but only tests it in a VM. :smile:

In fact, any controlled environment Isolated from the Host physical system Is good practice to execute and analyze files.

Malware Is known to circumvent virtual machines and the like.

It's best to use a dedicated Host physical machine, with a VM Installed (as the Guest) and segregated from the network.

Quote:(04-07-2019, 11:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 09:05 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's best to use a dedicated Host physical machine, with a VM Installed (as the Guest) and segregated from the network.

yes, a good point. Is there any tutorials out there to set that type of environment up?

Quote:(04-07-2019, 11:38 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 11:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 09:05 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

yes, a good point. Is there any tutorials out there to set that type of environment up?

It's simply a stand-alone PC with a VM Installed.

Quote:(04-08-2019, 03:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 11:38 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2019, 11:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's simply a stand-alone PC with a VM Installed.

yes that the way I have it on my computer.

For me the best way to remove malware is to boot in safe mode, backup all images documents skipping all executables, libraries etc.. and just reinstall windows or linux... The reason is the malware might infected some random program that might be even a system program, don't use explorer or regedit to find the malware since some advance malware can hijack explore and regedit and make it invisable. If you don't want to reinstall boot in safe mode, run administrated command prompt and type "sfc /scnannow", while is running use cmd and the command dir to find in, start from %appdata% and clear the temp folder (Windows sucks at clearing temp files), After sfc and reboot if its necessary go back go safe mode and try to find it from registry, removing viruses is very hard and time consuming, I hope its the virus is simple and the coder didn't put time on development.

download njrat lime edition and then install it on yourself. theres a feature that kills malware. ik it sounds crazy but if you compile one from source youre safe. and it works really well.

Quote:(03-13-2020, 07:02 AM)Rapt.be Wrote:

download njrat lime edition and then install it on yourself. theres a feature that kills malware. ik it sounds crazy but if you compile one from source youre safe. and it works really well.

This thread Is over a year old and the last reply prior to yours, Is close to the same duration. As such, this has been grave dug which Is against forum

You can read about grave digging

If u are using Windos OS, you are tring command "netstat -naop tcp"
and u see "ESTABLSE"
and then, you decteced virous.