Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 518 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
can cracked accounts be tracked

Hi I recently posted here about how my internet provider warned me about torrenting and said there were over 40 complaint's on my ip address. Im a little scarred because i also have cracked accounts that I bought off this site. Like Hulu which I use on my phone without a vpn? Can i get in trouble for this, should i use a vpn on my phone when using Hulu and other cracked accounts? FYI im from USA not sure if that's important or not. Thank you for any advice

You probably won't get in trouble for that. But it's not a bad idea to actually start using vpn for that kind of thing, if nothing else to avoid future complaints and your ISP terminating it's services to you.

EDIT: I mean if things do take turn for the worse (in some hypothetical scenario) you can probably bullshit your way out of that by claiming you were hacked yourself in which case you will most likely be told to update your antivirus or something. But someone more experienced in social engineering will probably give you a better advice.

thank you so much haaha i was hella worried

For peace of mind, always navigate behind a VPN, Irrespective of your online activity.

pro tip had to learn this the hard way but, now it always on. Thank you for all your help

Quote:(02-07-2021, 07:48 AM)bunny3 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

pro tip had to learn this the hard way but, now it always on.
If your VPN has a "Kill switch", It's good practice to keep It enabled at all times.

Essentially, If the VPN drops out (which does happen every so often), you cannot access the Internet. In other words, online connectivity Is only possible through the VPN.

There's plenty of scenarios where you could be using an account you didn't create. Unless you're doing something particularly shady, you normally won't have trouble. As others have said, the best thing you can do is get a VPN.

thank you so much going to see if nord vpn has it right NOW. Thank you guys for the tips

hi thank you so much, nothing shady just buying single cracked accounts for personnel use. thank you guys so much for all the information I really apricate it