Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 340 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
can't connect

I can't connect to the server, I'm using minecraft.0day.red to connect, it just say's ''Can't connect to server.''

Quote:(11-03-2013, 07:35 PM)Sick Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I can't connect to the server, I'm using minecraft.0day.red to connect, it just say's ''Can't connect to server.''

Sorry. Sometimes it shuts off on its own. Simply contact me and I'll bring it back up.

Quote:(11-03-2013, 07:35 PM)Sick Wrote:

Sorry. Sometimes it shuts off on its own. Simply contact me and I'll bring it back up.

Quote:(11-03-2013, 07:39 PM)Oni Wrote:

Sorry. Sometimes it shuts off on its own. Simply contact me and I'll bring it back up. :tongue:

It says the server is up, the Dynmap is up, and the server status image is up and there are currently people playing. So I don't know what is stopping me from connecting.

EDIT: I found the reason.. I accidently clicked 1.6.2 instead of 1.6.4

Quote:(11-03-2013, 07:39 PM)Oni Wrote:

Sorry. Sometimes it shuts off on its own. Simply contact me and I'll bring it back up. :tongue:

It says the server is up, the Dynmap is up, and the server status image is up and there are currently people playing. So I don't know what is stopping me from connecting.

EDIT: I found the reason.. I accidently clicked 1.6.2 instead of 1.6.4

You need to be on 1.6.4 not 1.7.2 as I stated before.

You need to be on 1.6.4 not 1.7.2 as I stated before.