Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 754 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswift_stdlib_core.dylib

**Solution 6:**

In our case, the Enterprise Distribution Certificate had been revoked. Generating a new certificate and updating the provisioning profile fixed the issue.

(There seems to be many different causes for this error. Hope this helps someone.)

My project is a Swift project with some Objective-C classes.
I had the same problem when signed with old inHouse (enterprise) certificate.

The following steps fixed this for me.

1. Create and use a new certificate and mobile provision.
(Ref. [AIRSIGN’s blog][1])
2. Set `Runpath Search Paths` build setting to: `$(inherited) @executable_path/Frameworks`.
(Ref. [matt’s answer][2])

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

For developers who have had this issue with a Adhoc/Enterprise distribution builds,

> Create the production certificate from dev portal and then regenerate the distribution profile. Download and install both of them on your Mac. Ensure you selected the right profile in your Xcode build settings and rebuild your app.

Source:

This showed up when I added a new Today extension target with Swift language to an old project.
**Fixed easily by updating the project to recommended settings.** Xcode 6.0.1

I had this issue using an Ad Hoc (or enterprise) mobileprovision with a production certificate. Switching to a development certificate and mobileprovision solved the issue.

I'm not really sure why this question is being downvoted, I had this problem as well when I first tried to use Swift with an existing project. An Xcode restart also fixed this for me.

A simple restart of Xcode solved the issue for me.