Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 518 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
dynamically change Spring data source

I have a Spring application, i want to change the data source dynamically,ie. when input a DS URL, the Spring beans and all dependency will get updated automatically.I know this is somewhat strange, but anyway i want to achieve that.
My Spring configuration as following:

<bean id="majorDataSource" class="org.postgresql.ds.PGSimpleDataSource">
<property name="serverName" value="${jdbc.serverName}" />
<property name="portNumber" value="${jdbc.portNumber}" />
<property name="user" value="${jdbc.username}" />
<property name="password" value="${jdbc.password}" />
<property name="databaseName" value="${jdbc.databaseName}" />
</bean>
<bean id="transactionManager" class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceTransactionManager">
<property name="dataSource" ref="majorDataSource"/>
</bean>

<tx:annotation-driven transaction-manager="transactionManager"/>

<bean id="sqlSessionFactory" class="org.mybatis.spring.SqlSessionFactoryBean">
<property name="dataSource" ref="majorDataSource"/>
<property name="configLocation" value="classpath:sqlmap-config.xml"/>
</bean>

The questions are:

1. The JDBC URL is stored in properties, which could be changed runtime.

2. Once the URL is changed, i need to re-create the data source and maybe the dependent objects. I could not figure out how to do it elegantly in Spring?

I have known that Spring did could dynamically route data source based on one key, but the data source URL is predefined in Spring and will not change runtime. It is not my case.