Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 420 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
experience with ftid in Ca

Tried with Adidas for EB. Still investigation after 1 week.

I’ve heard FTID is working for quite a big sum on Amazon atm

@

[To see links please register here]

, any updates?

UPDATE

Got my adidas money back through cc chargeback.
For newegg orders, got my money back through ebay buyer protection.

Quote:(05-28-2022, 12:14 AM)freedomfighter Wrote:

UPDATE

I'm surprised you won the CC chargeback, did they just not reply and show that it wasn't delivered to them?

Quote:(05-28-2022, 12:58 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I'm surprised you won the CC chargeback, did they just not reply and show that it wasn't delivered to them?
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:(05-28-2022, 12:58 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-28-2022, 12:14 AM)freedomfighter Wrote:

UPDATE

The tracking shows my return delivered and on my order page, it shows that return reach their warehouse. I think this is the key I won chargeback. But it took long time. And it is not a big order.

Quote:(05-29-2022, 12:20 AM)freedomfighter Wrote:

The tracking shows my return delivered and on my order page, it shows that return reach their warehouse. I think this is the key I won chargeback.
In that case, It's definitely the reason It succeeded.

Quote:(05-29-2022, 03:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-29-2022, 12:20 AM)freedomfighter Wrote:

The tracking shows my return delivered and on my order page, it shows that return reach their warehouse. I think this is the key I won chargeback.
In that case, It's definitely the reason It succeeded.

exactly what I was thinking. But adidas said they found nothing in the package. That means my ftid got re route back to adidas. That means fitd failed. Anything I got my money back, this is the most important thing. next time If I want to se adidas again, I would pay through paypal.

Quote:(06-01-2022, 01:23 AM)freedomfighter Wrote:

But adidas said they found nothing in the package. That means my ftid got re route back to adidas. That means fitd failed.
This Is a prime example of why I do not recommend using the flawed so-called FTID method.

Companies/carriers are not naive - they're well aware of their procedures with consignments.