Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 332 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
free account generator source

Hello, I'm looking for an account generator source that makes it so they don't have to sign up (it's ok if they have to sign up) or pay. Thank you.

Uhm what? Could you try to give me a more detailed information about what you are looking for?
As far as I understand you want a website where people get random accounts of your account list by clicking a button?

Quote:(12-29-2017, 09:03 PM)chunky Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Uhm what? Could you try to give me a more detailed information about what you are looking for?
As far as I understand you want a website where people get random accounts of your account list by clicking a button?

A lot of websites will just spit out an account from a shared account list when you click a button. Some have it implemented where they only release that account once, or various times. Some have it set up to require you pay to access. Some have account checkers built in.

Its a pain if you're doing more than just spitting out results of a list.

@"CrackedParadise" I assume you're going to be running a site for stuff like this soon?

Quote:(12-30-2017, 04:36 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2017, 09:03 PM)chunky Wrote:

A lot of websites will just spit out an account from a shared account list when you click a button. Some have it implemented where they only release that account once, or various times. Some have it set up to require you pay to access. Some have account checkers built in.

Its a pain if you're doing more than just spitting out results of a list.

@"CrackedParadise" I assume you're going to be running a site for stuff like this soon?

If i get a source then yes.

Quote:(12-25-2017, 06:50 PM)CrackedParadise Wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for an account generator source that makes it so they don't have to sign up (it's ok if they have to sign up) or pay. Thank you.

This belongs in

If you're looking to generate accounts, many applications have REST APIs to do just this. Even less validation is provided if the application has a mobile front end. PHP is probably not what you want to be using though. Check github and gitlab.

Quote:(12-31-2017, 02:01 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (12-25-2017, 06:50 PM)CrackedParadise Wrote:

This belongs in

If you're looking to generate accounts, many applications have REST APIs to do just this. Even less validation is provided if the application has a mobile front end. PHP is probably not what you want to be using though. Check github and gitlab.

I wasn't looking for anyone to sell me one or make it. I wanted it if anyone had it laying around or if they could show me where to get it

Quote:(12-31-2017, 03:46 AM)CrackedParadise Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2017, 02:01 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (12-25-2017, 06:50 PM)CrackedParadise Wrote:

This belongs in

I wasn't looking for anyone to sell me one or make it. I wanted it if anyone had it laying around or if they could show me where to get it

In that case, a post in the buyer's area would be perfect. if you have no bites there, check github and gitlab

PHP alone will not "generate" accounts. You need some sort of source/database that already exists.