Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 185 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
#freecyanide #floridatech

#freecyanide #floridatech

also hmu for jiggly noods.

Voice is annoying as hell. Can't watch fifty minutes of it. I don't mean to be rude or anything but that's why they use voice actors to narrate documentaries and such.
I'm sure the information is good but the voice...

Watched it, makes sense. I have always though we where connected at a species level, I have noticed i can read peoples thoughts and feelings but not those of animals. And all the other things I have thought about a little bit, and a lot of other theories about the power of your own mind can go back to this at some point.

My ears.. Oh my glob.. ; - ;

To everyone having issues with the sound of it, try sitting further away from your speakers with a slightly lower volume, I had no problems when I did this.

Quote:(05-15-2013, 02:04 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

To everyone having issues with the sound of it, try sitting further away from your speakers with a slightly lower volume, I had no problems when I did this.

It wasn't the volume, it was the voice itself. It's so.. yueh. ; - ;

Well forget the voice, I couldn't handle all the bullshit.

I have to say i liked it. The voice is just a voice. There are times where you will have to do things you dont wanna. The voice is nothing, the information i knew most of it. I was trying to explain all of this to my girlfriend. Now i can show her this. I makes sense. Once you clear your mind, listen to the information, and think well. It becomes clear as to what is really going on. I have argued with people about who the illuminati really is or was. I have also stated that i would be illuminati if i could. But i would wanted to be the old illumiati. You say its bullshit, but it makes sense. I have not believed in religion, but this makes me wanna take 1 more look at religion.