Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 358 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
get unlimited linux vps free

I found this guide online....I have no experience in linux so I got some error while installing ubuntu in the koding.com linux terminal.

[To see links please register here]

But maybe people here who are good with linux can figure it out and help the rest of us out.

it could be useful for testing passive income generation methods and cracking softwares

thanks

Testing it now.
Thanx a lot repped++

is anyone test it and works? any help appreciated

@katara
worked for my purposes
Installed a wordpress test environment in 30 mints and so far so good.
It's not unlimited though, as it has 3gb disk space. but that was enough for my purposes

Quote:(08-11-2015 05:19 PM)jalex Wrote:

@katara
worked for my purposes
It's not unlimited though, as it has 3gb disk space. but that was enough for my purposes

hey...there is refferal option...0.5 gb per refferal...max 7 gb so u can increase upto 10 gb with a bunch of fake emails and reffering urself
and @jalex...the commands seems to out of date since all the tools have been upgraded..can u guide us through the right way to do this?

Actually i meant i want to install ubuntu and access it as a remote desktop..like it says in the book.. @jalex can u tell me how to do that

Quote:(08-11-2015 07:19 PM)yazinbhai Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2015 05:19 PM)jalex Wrote:

@katara
worked for my purposes

hey...there is refferal option...0.5 gb per refferal...max 7 gb so u can increase upto 10 gb with a bunch of fake emails and reffering urself
and @jalex...the commands seems to out of date since all the tools have been upgraded..can u guide us through the right way to do this?

Actually i meant i want to install ubuntu and access it as a remote desktop..like it says in the book.. @jalex can u tell me how to do that

Guys, didn't use that vps as a desltop. I was simply interested in having a test evironment for some wordpress toys test before running them live. but you google for Koding desktop you will find an interesting and recent tutorial on how to use it as a remote desktop.

hope that helped

Guys I found a way to install LXDE "Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment" and firefox inside it here

step1:

step2:

step3:

btw sorry for the statement "unlimited". That guide was written when koding.com used to provide more space...but u can still gewt 10 gb. btw you wont get 24hrs uptime in the free plan so use it only for testing

Friends Can i get IP or Proxy from there Like Digital Ocean

Quote:(08-13-2015 04:27 PM)ondesk007 Wrote:

Friends Can i get IP or Proxy from there Like Digital Ocean

Yes you get an ip address of the server

How do I install jingling on vps