Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 579 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
google promotion

Hi, so recently theres been a google promotion where if you bought a google pixel 5 you get to redeem a free pair of bose 35 qc 35ii which is only redeemable twice per address, i told my friend about this and he made a script which he gave me, i then ran the script but i forgot i had it on and when i came back i had 100+ emails telling me my claims have been validated and i will be receiving my headphones, im getting quite worried now as i dont want any implications from google and i dont know what the outcome of this will be or if i will be completely fine.
the script ran so that my email, name and address are all changed in someway in order for them to not get flagged by the systems (which they didnt as they are all validated)
Heres the promotion and terms and conditions:

[To see links please register here]

Over 100? Jesus. If you're lucky, the majority will be probably cancelled but there may be a investigation which honestly I doubt. Just lay low and stop for now. If the address is a drop that is not tied you there is no comeback.

Quote:(11-02-2020, 02:06 AM)Roadman Wrote:

The worst that can happen is none of them arrive.

As long as its not in your name you should be good. Even if it is in your name you can always say it wasn't you.
yeah none are in my name so hopefully ill be fine

couldnt they bill me or something? thats all im worries about

The worst that can happen is none of them arrive.

As long as its not in your name you should be good. Even if it is in your name you can always say it wasn't you.

Quote:(11-02-2020, 01:44 AM)Parliament Wrote:

Over 100? Jesus. If you're lucky, the majority will be probably cancelled but there may be a investigation which honestly I doubt. Just lay low and stop for now. If the address is a drop that is not tied you there is no comeback.
the address is my home address which is why im so worried about it

Quote:(11-02-2020, 02:00 AM)Ddog Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 01:44 AM)Parliament Wrote:

That's not very wise, is it..

You should be good as long as it's not your name, just ignore any bills that come through with names that aren't yours if that happens. Use this as a lesson, don't ever use your home address. Odds are that the system seen a shit ton of orders go to a specific address and cancelled it.

Quote:(11-02-2020, 02:42 AM)Parliament Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 02:00 AM)Ddog Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 01:44 AM)Parliament Wrote:

That's not very wise, is it..

You should be good as long as it's not your name, just ignore any bills that come through with names that aren't yours if that happens. Use this as a lesson, don't ever use your home address. Odds are that the system seen a shit ton of orders go to a specific address and cancelled it.
i hope this is the case, thank you

Quote:(11-02-2020, 02:00 AM)Ddog Wrote:

I realize you've used a script but If the above Is the case, I don't understand how 100+ claims were validated against their conditions as per below.

Quote: which is only redeemable twice per address

They'll still link It to the same transaction, but thankfully your real name was not used.

Quote:(11-02-2020, 11:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 02:00 AM)Ddog Wrote:

I realize you've used a script but If the above Is the case, I don't understand how 100+ claims were validated against their conditions as per below.

Quote: which is only redeemable twice per address

They'll still link It to the same transaction, but thankfully your real name was not used.
the script was made so that the address is modified, for example an extra "r" is added to road which is why i dont think it was flagged in their system

also i used a catchall email, would i be able to contact google and say someone used a catchall email to spam them and they should cancel all of them?

Quote:(11-02-2020, 11:06 PM)Ddog Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 11:01 PM)Roadman Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 02:11 AM)Ddog Wrote:

yeah none are in my name so hopefully ill be fine

couldnt they bill me or something? thats all im worries about
They can't bill you if you tell them very clearly it has nothing to do with you.

If they send you 100, first and foremost, LOL. Secondly and most importantly it's down to their mishandling.

I don't think you need to send them an email dude. If you're worried about the billing then you should not worry.

BTW, can I submit to them a fake amazon confirmation for the proof of purchase? I would love to get my hands on one myself.
you probably can, i think pdf files work the best though

the reason i think they are all going to ship is because the script was made so that each order had a jigged address, but i hope they dont ship
the main reason im worrying is because i got over 100 and they retail at £300 which is £30,000 combined value and thats huge, the last thing i want is this going the worst way possible but im hoping this doesnt happen
should i refuse delivery or just accept them all?
Accept the delivery and keep the vast majority of them safe without being opened.

Wait a couple of weeks or even months before you even think about selling them. This allows you time to think of an excuse as well as the ability to return them if they ask for them to be returned.

That's what I would do bro. BTW I've just checked the terms and conditions and it says I must upload a picture of the phone with the imei as proof. How on earth do I get around this?