Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 579 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
google promotion

Quote:(11-23-2020, 07:17 PM)Akloose Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nothings cancelled, but they are asking for a screenshot of your imei on the pixel now. Unfortunately even if you could photoshop this, a lot of people randomly guessed an imei and didn’t take note of it
Luckily I wrote mine down. Thanks for the info!

Do you know if the screenshot has to be specific for that phone model? I know each phone model has different Android UI layouts.

If so, what's the best way to obtain a genuine screenshot that I can photoshop?

Quote:(11-23-2020, 09:33 PM)Roadman Wrote:

Quote: (11-23-2020, 07:17 PM)Akloose Wrote:

Nothings cancelled, but they are asking for a screenshot of your imei on the pixel now. Unfortunately even if you could photoshop this, a lot of people randomly guessed an imei and didn’t take note of it

Do you know if the screenshot has to be specific for that phone model? I know each phone model has different Android UI layouts.

Screenshot definitely has to be specific to that model, and unfortunately i dont know how to go about getting a genuine picture of the imei. I haven’t touched Android in years but i can imagine you can root any android and edit in the imei you used (if the ui is the same)

Quote:(11-24-2020, 01:45 AM)Akloose Wrote:

Quote: (11-23-2020, 09:33 PM)Roadman Wrote:

Quote: (11-23-2020, 07:17 PM)Akloose Wrote:

Screenshot definitely has to be specific to that model, and unfortunately i dont know how to go about getting a genuine picture of the imei. I haven’t touched Android in years but i can imagine you can root any android and edit in the imei you used (if the ui is the same)
just photoshop it