Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 773 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
hack websites to index lots of spammy links on Google

I see recently many website hacked in order to index lots of backlinks or spammy links on google.

how can this be achived?

they inject some fake html and get indexed ..

anyone know this well?

anyone know? i am also curious

Quote:(05-19-2022, 04:37 AM)yajar95911 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I see recently many website hacked in order to index lots of backlinks or spammy links on google.

how can this be achived?

they inject some fake html and get indexed ..

anyone know this well?

Google see right through this, and blacklist you.

Usually the people doing this are doing it to get their competitor de-indexed, not to get themselves indexed.

From my knowledge, the attacker finds a way to access the internal site search function for sites that run site building apps like WordPress.

WordPress's internal search function is explained as follows:
The WordPress internal search is a function that is deeply embedded in the system. Essentially, there is a listing of posts and pages. If WordPress is used as a blog, there is often a list of e.g. 10 most recent blog posts on the home page.

Exploiting this function of a WordPress website is referred to as internal site search spam.

If you want to find out more about this, you are welcome to have a look at a post that is on Yoast.

This is how I interpreted the information I shared with you now:
The website was not hacked, but a built-in function that the website use was exploited.
The built-in function is something that can not be removed or disabled, but the content created by the function can be excluded when indexed.
Content created by the function is not harmful, and does not pose a threat to the site or its users... Unless properly configured.

I use Google Search Console