Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 523 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[hacks] CRYSTAL PVP HACKS

Hey there minecraft players. I mad ethis thread to share hacks for crystal pvp that are customizableand undetectable if you use and set them proerly.
here it is the link for the download : im editing cause it wont let me post links if you know how i can post links please let me know
Virus Total: it wont let me upload files with " dot com" in them,probably because im a new user so i will let the work of uploading the file and checking if there is virus on virus total to you. I have checked and ther aren't, I've bee nusing this for a long time too, so nothing to worry about.

hope this helps
regards