Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 463 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
help with determining whether i am compromised

so i got what appears to be a legitimate notification stating that someone was trying to log into my amazon account from the Philippines via Linux. I am aware of some of the various ways passwords are obtained. Is there a way to determine whether i am compromised vs whether my password was scrubbed etc?

Quote:so i got what appears to be a legitimate notification
Please provide the actual notification.

Quote:Is there a way to determine whether i am compromised vs whether my password was scrubbed etc?
Stating the obvious, are you able to log In, use your account as per usual, and log out without any Issues/Inconsistencies whatsoever?

yes and i changed my password the notification said sign attempt from 00, PH tap link to respond and it came from the same number that my other amazon notifications come from to verify etc. tried to load screen shot or something but it wouldnt let me paste it in thread

Sounds like you may have gotten a phishing email, if it was via phone/sms call amazon directly and ask for more information, or log into amazon directly from their domain. Never follow links in an email if possible.

Quote:(05-22-2022, 09:33 AM)PYA Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sounds like you may have gotten a phishing email, if it was via phone/sms call amazon directly and ask for more information, or log into amazon directly from their domain. Never follow links in an email if possible.
No kidding. If you suspect you are being phished, contact the legitimate company through their domain and inquire further.

@

do you still require assistance?

Quote:(07-09-2022, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

@

i dont think so they closed my account anyways and so this is for informational purposes at this point.

Quote:(07-10-2022, 12:20 AM)Itree1986 Wrote:

Quote: (07-09-2022, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

@

i dont think so they closed my account anyways and so this is for informational purposes at this point.
Understood.

Thanks for confirming your position.

Thanks again and I have no idea how much it will cost me

Quote:(08-27-2022, 01:11 AM)wally4848 Wrote:

Thanks again and I have no idea how much it will cost me
What do you mean?